Thought About Leasing?
An Attractive Alternative to Buying
Leasing has become the preferred equipment acquisition method for businesses in the US. More and more companies in Australia are now also enjoying the flexibility and financial advantages of leasing vehicles opposed to buying them.
All costs associated with running your vehicle fleet are included in the fixed monthly payments, which are spread evenly and predictably over the time of the lease. Budgeting, planning and forecasting is therefore made very easy.
Many companies also like to avoid the stress and time of running a fleet which allows them to concentrate on their core business activities.
Truck Freezer Rentals understands that your business is dynamic and will reassess your leasing arrangement as your needs and circumstances change.
Here are just a few reasons why leasing may be beneficial to your company:
- Rental costs are 100% tax deductible
- Vehicle can be hired specific to a contract
- Buying impacts on cash flow, whereas hiring frees up cash flow for core business operation
- Minimal financial risk
- No initial cash outlay
- Full maintenance program: servicing, tyres, registration, comprehensive insurance and 24 hour road side assist included
- We will provide you with a courtesy replacement vehicle whilst your vehicle is being serviced (subject to availability)
- You also have the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade your current leased vehicle depending on your business requirements over the period of the lease, making leasing a smart choice, so that the leased vehicle will grow as your business grows